TWO MONTHS TOO LONG.


I don't even know what to start with. So much time has passed. So many events.




I have so many drafts.
But you know what? I'm going to disregard all of it. That's right. ALL OF IT.




     Mainly because once I get started on one thing it will snow ball into something overwhelming. Like a grown man lip syncing to JBiebes.


SPEAKING OF WHICH.





     If any of you know me around the time that I start seriously dating someone or when I get married, DO NOT let me settle for anything less.




.....just make sure he is someone entertaining. I'd appreciate it greatly.








IN OTHER NEWS:


Do you know what is a longer amount of time than two months? FOUR MONTHS.


I'm graduating in exactly 4 months from today, and I can't freaking wait. I'm thrilled. Intoxicated with joy, actually.




I've reached the point where I need to be around different people. It's time to stop putting up with folks that I just don't...for lack of a better word...like. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? I am looking forward to having a large sea of people around me, and having the ability and the choice to surround myself with people that I am compatible with...not just people I have to deal with because they are there.





If you are reading this, fret not, because we are friends. I mean, we have to be. You're reading my ranting. We just have to be friends.




But don't get me wrong, everyone that has crossed my path has shaped who I am. So, thanks.






BUT I have a ZILLION things that I want to do before I leave.


1. You know those showers in science classrooms? I want to use one. Not to bathe, just for funzies. I may have to catch myself on fire in order to do so, but it may be totally worth it.


I picture it going something like this: (:54)






This may not happen, and I may just have to accept that, but I can dream, right?


2. Finish all scrapbooking projects that I started within the past two years...and start a couple of new ones


3. Clean my room. Maybe it'll happen someday. I really just haven't been able to do it since Christmas. It looks terrible. It's sort of pathetic. I just really don't want this to be an issue when I start packing for college. I need to help future me out. 


4. Read the Harry Potter series again. Harry Potter is everything that is good in the world. If you've got a twitter, and you have a thing for HP, follow https://twitter.com/#!/HarryPotterings


5. Actually do my homework. Which I should be doing right now...but this is definitely a better use of my time.




SPEAKING OF A BETTER USE OF YOUR TIME:


Please watch this. I couldn't stop laughing.




Really....I'm just....really really sorry.





...okay. I'm not sorry. Especially if you laughed. If you thought it was amusing, then consider my apology retracted.

ANYWAY.


Have a great week! Give your best friend a hug. 
ALSO, go do something you've never done before. 



I did some sort of painting class with my sisters, and it was pretty rad. Especially because all of our paintings turned out so differently.





Comments

  1. Hmm... I really need to clean my room. And re-read Harry Potter... And do homework. My APES grade could really benefit from me doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts