And we'll all float on

"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again."
Azar Nafisi



Well, I'm on dry land for the foreseeable future. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to sail with some of the world's finest.

I'm sure I will eventually publish a post reflecting on my time on Semester at Sea, but for now- I'm going to hang out with my family.




And the Semester at Sea folks staying in London for a few days (Hey, I'm not quite ready to let go entirely, okay?)

Things I love about today:
1. Land (even though I'm kind of sad to be on it)
2. Family that flew to meet me and pick me up in person
3. The fact that we are the last group of SAS students on the MV Explorer
4. Everything that happened in the last 4 months (Except TD...I could have lived without that) 



Comments

Popular Posts