Big things, little time


I just thought that would be a wonderful way to open up this post. If you didn't like it...


You shouldn't have watched it.




ANYWAY.




I suppose I do have some great news to share:




Four days ago my dad made it to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro.






What a rockstar.




What a stud.






I wish I had a picture of him at the top to post, but he has not yet had time to upload his pictures because he went straight to Mozambique. I'm ready for him to come home. I miss him.








I don't really know how I feel about that bit about my dad following that video....but for some reason I feel like he would find it amusing.






....or disturbing.






Oh well. He's in Africa. What's he going to do?




IN OTHER NEWS:


Time is still zooming by!


In 2 weeks and 2 days I will venture off to Costa Rica with my best friends and family
In 5 weeks and 3 days it will be prom night
In 11 weeks and 3 days my sister will graduate from college...and I will go see Dave Matthews




Big big things are happening. But do you know what is just the biggest news?



I graduate in 13 weeks and 2 days.





WOW. Just wow. It's going to be a riot.




I really can't wait to put the rad in graduation. I've got to go to the drawing board and decide what I will do when I walk across the stage. I have no idea what it's going to be....but it'll be good. Mark my words.




Have a wonderful evening.


Things I love about today:


1. The gorgeous day outside
2. No homework
3. Friends that run errands with me

Comments

  1. :) I always love reading your posts. Almost as much as I love you!! haha I'm glad today was a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts