Somewhere Beyond the Sea

 I have been talking about finishing this video from the moment I stepped off the MV Explorer. And now the entire length of the voyage (112+ days) has passed...and it remained undone.

SO, I buckled down and finished it!

In no way is it perfect- but the finished product made me feel like carrying my ukulele everywhere I went (which eventually led to its demise) was worth it.



What an incredible journey I got to embark upon. I'm thankful for the opportunity to travel the world, and to be in love. I'm counting you twice today.

Things I love about today:
1. Memories that I can look back on and smile 
2. The fact that my ukulele actually made it through the entire voyage and made it home in one piece
3. A lovely man who makes me want to sing, again- even if it is not the best

Comments

Popular Posts