Stuck In Neutral

I turn terribly unproductive in the last week before school starts. 


Maybe I've been unproductive during the entire sumer.


Whatevs.

I feel as if due to the fact that school is going to start that I must soak up every bit of summer by doing absolutely nothing.




...or perhaps everything.




BEFORE SUMMER ENDS, I'M GOING TO:


1. Go kite flying
2. Blow some bubbles
3. Bake something and put it on a random doorstep
4. Paint the town red




Do my ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE PROJECT? Crap.
3 reports, 1 trifold, 9 days. It CAN and WILL be done.


...After I do items 1 through 4 on my list.






Have a wonderful rest of your summer. Come kite flying with me. 



Comments

  1. Don't worry. I have yet to start my trifold. Heck, I'm not even finished with the reports.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts