Attention: Boisson Chaude

          Alright. This blog has been on the back burner for the past two months. I decided that desperately needed to change...because I've had the BEST week of my life.


...or maybe just senior year. Same thing, right?


          It's about time, too. I've had a terrible past couple of weeks. HOWEVER, the past week may just have been good enough to override the bad. I will start with two Sundays ago (I understand that last Sunday is not within the three day period that I previously spoke of, but this is just too fabulous to overlook). Just so you all can see how awesome my friend Rachel is. She painted these for me, and she is the current love of my life.



She's so incredibly talented. I almost cried when she gave them to me.






....okay. So I did cry. They are just so beautiful. ANYWAY.








          I don't know why it has been such a fabulous week, really. Maybe is was due to the fact that I didn't have to run on Monday, I didn't have any homework on Monday or Tuesday, both theater and drill team practices were cancelled, and I did well on two tests that I previously thought that I would fail miserably on Thursday and Friday....but who is to know?


          ALSO, I went on a field trip to Caddo Lake on Wednesday with my AP environmental science class. We got to miss school, have a picnic, and swing. That is everything I could ever want.






          Everyone was getting along and it was just a good time. If you are having a terrible week, and reading this is frustrating you...go listen to happy music. You'll feel better. SUCH AS Faster by Matt Nathanson or Beautiful Life by James Morrison. Those songs alone ought to make you feel good. Especially the second. It's life changing.


Okay. That was a bit much. But it is good.


ANYWAY





          I've been to a couple of hunted houses in the last week. One of them was actually put on by our Leadership class at school...and it is pretty legit. Gore, chainsaws, the whole nine yards.


The only bad thing? I got hit in the face.


With a fake heart....by my friend.




Cool.


That would really only happen to me. It was too funny to be angry at him, though.



He even made the paper.






Here's hoping this week is just as good, for me and YOU.








So we've talked about the past, and the future....so here is my present:


          Ryan is sitting across from me doing his AP physics homework, and I hear him mutter this under his breath...


"No I do not want that equation, do you think I am a slut?"



I like my friends......annnnnnd these people.


Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts