Do we have any fruit roll-ups?

I'm sick of bullies. I’m not talking about someone pushing you around and throwing you into a locker kind of bully... I’m talking about pushy abrasive people that know they’re being a jerk....and continue to press peoples' buttons. By "peoples'", I mean mine. 


I oughtta know.



I am friends with a couple of people exactly like this.


Why do I put up with it?



Not sure.




I suppose it's because I love them or something. Whatever. 




They just simply have the tendency to exercise control over conversations by insulting or belittling the person they’re speaking to, without the intention or the realization that they have.  




But they do.






ALRIGHT. I'm done. I will now proceed to talk about happier things.


This title of this blog should be changed to "10 Things I do instead of applying to college"






1. Watch the sing a long version of Lion King with these two goons. 




2. Help my friends pass calculus





...or doodle on their homework.



Which, I mean...helps the creative juices flow, thus allowing the brain to function to its full capacity. That's how it works, right?




3. See our high school musical (The Drowsy Chaperone) 4 times. (Which was GREAT) 






4. Went to a Texas Tech football game. Nathan was a big fan of Tech. Wreck em.






5. Won a Scrabble competition against 10 other teams. Dictionaries for winning the first round. Annnnd a Mexican fiesta for winning overall. A special surprise will be awarded to the first person to guess (that does not already know) what our 800 point word was.




6. Taught a tap dance. I love these kids. They were very fast leaners.



7. Spent time with an old friend





8. Worked some puzzles that were intended for children with my fellow TA.




9. Stumbling (http://www.stumbleupon.com)






10. Blogging








What a tough life I lead.






OKAY.


Word document has been opened.




I'm going to try and get something accomplished. Have a wonderful day.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts