You dog, you.

Well kids, it's about 2 o'clock in the morning.


Why am I up?


Because my sister's dog, Doodle, (who is usually an excellent sleeping buddy) just done vomited in my bed.



RAD.




And, just moments before she was looking at my computer with me. Thank goodness this episode occurred away from the computer (and my body).



Stupid dog.




And so, I have vacated my bed and will be residing in my sister's room for the night. 



Having a choice of a room is generally considered to be a perk for the youngest sibling....but I just can't make light of this.



Oh well. It's over. The sheets are now in the washing machine.  


I'd almost rather burn them.


Well, maybe that's a little dramatic. Oh well.



But now I'm wide awake and searching out videos that will amuse me. AND YOU.


Can someone set these up in Lubbock, please?




Well, since I'm up and haven't posted since graduation, I might as well fill you in on my life. 


Because that's what I do here.

     

I recently went on a mission trip from Honduras which was absolutely beautiful! (In more ways than one) 
  
FOR INSTANCE: this is the view from one of our worksites! It was breathtaking. And terrifying. 


But mostly breathtaking.




Now that I think about it, that trip will require me to be fully awake to write about because I do not want to miss any details.


So you can expect that soon. 


After I climb a mountain this week.



A real mountain, not a metaphorical one. 



There will be more on that in a week.




I'm 100% positive that I will have a lot to say about the experience.





WHALE....



Hope your morning is better than mine was! 






OOOH OOOH OOOH!

I almost didn't mention that I met my roommate for next year today! 


She oodles of fun.



We might be best friends. It's going to be great.



And by "might be," I mean will be. 




Things I love about today:
1. Three hour lunch with a good friend
2. Meeting new friends
3. Shopping
4. The availability of my sister's bed. 



Happy Friday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts