How to be a princess

OKAY


I'm going to get better about this.


By "this" I mean blogging.



By "blogging" I mean procrastinating.



By "procrastinating" I mean I'm waiting on my roommate to come back to the room to eat lunch...so there's not enough time to actually do anything. 


The title is definitely misleading. This post has nothing to do with princesses. 


BUT IT COULD.






...and now it does. **in case you haven't heard...http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/the-walt-disney-company-acquires-lucasfilm-star-wars-episode-vii-set-for-2015

I've been on youtube a lot lately. One of my friends is constantly posting videos of animals doing cute things on Facebook, so..naturally..I watch them.


I typically wind up going off on some other tangent, though.


....speaking of going off on a tangent.. 



Haven't heard of Ben?


He's pretty rad.







Get on youtube, check him out, fall in love.





ON A DIFFERENT NOTE


Today, while walking to class, I was listening to "Dream On" by Aerosmith, just minding my own business, when this guy starts walking next to me.


He begins to walk to the beat of my music. (Which, is something that I notice a lot. It's gives me sort of a thrill. What I mean by that, is you know that moment when the beat of your music matches your wind sheild wipers when it's raining? Or when your turn signal is going the same tempo with the car in front of you? That kind of thrill)


ANYWAY


I start to walk faster so then that way we're not doing that awkward thing where we don't know eachother, are not speaking, and going the same direction anymore.


He keeps up.


How awkward.


This person obviously does not understand that around campus, if you do not know someone, you're not supposed to make eye contact, and CERTAINLY not supposed to walk right next to them.



I'm kidding. But most people do that anyway. I have a tendency to make eye contact with everyone that passes me by...but I'll talk about all of those instances another day.



THEN HE STARTS SINGING ALONG WITH MY MUSIC.



Obvi, my music was too loud. 



We started talking and quickly became best friends.






Not really....but that's totally what should have happened, right?



I just laughed, turned my music down, and walked into my class.




 Oh well. Life goes on.


His hair was almost as long as mine...and that kind of scares me.


HOWEVER


This boy restored my faith in the students at Texas Tech. Not everyone only listens to country. Praise the heavens on high.


KELSEY'S BACK...and I'm going to lunch.


Sorry for the sporadic post.


Things I love about today:


1. This:
2. That one guy
3. Ridiculous videos
4. THE FACT THAT SKYFALL COMES OUT TONIGHT. And I'm seeing it in imax. What a wonderful end to my day.








HAPPY THURSDAY

Comments

Popular Posts