If the pilgrims knew about goat cheese, they would love it

Guys…

I understand that twitter and Facebook (and all other forms of social media) have been all about Thanksgiving...and everyone may or may not be sick of hearing about it…so I’m going to make this brief.


Well…that is one reason to make this so short.


The primary reason for not writing a long post is so that I can take a nap.


…at 8 o’clock at night.


Whatever.


It’s definitely necessary.


ANYWAY.


I really don’t have anything profound and exciting on this day of thanks and giving.


I feel like my mind is clouded by gravy and pie. (but not together)


You know that lethargic, sleepy feeling after filling yourself with food portions that would be extremely ill advised (and potentially socially unacceptable) at any other time of year?


It is really making it hard to focus on this post.



BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS (and some videos…as per usual)














Jokes of food comas aside, today really is a day about being thankful for the little things, and I challenge you to do just that on a day to day basis.


And hey…you could even blog about it.


ANYWAY.



My favorite part of today was spending time with my sisters. And the rest of my family. But today, they made a banner that was supposed to say “blessed” on one side and “thankful” on the other…and this happened:




“LUFKNAHT”


Ha.


They are funny funny people.


SPEAKING OF SISTERS…my sister Lauren is in Brazil…and I’m in Longview.


…so I made this face in a hole of her. I couldn’t help myself.





And that’s my post.


I guess.


Sort of lame, and I do apologize, but I’m going into a food coma. It’s getting bad, kids.


I hope that you and your kin had a fabulous day.


Things I love about today:
  1. My family
  2. Friends (even though I was missing one)
  3. Good food
  4. Beautiful weather





Comments

  1. This is done using techniques such as hydrotherapy, remedial
    exercise, Mississauga style massage, rhythmic mobilizations, laser therapy and myofascial
    therapy. You become an educator to your patients and have the daunting task of
    being sure they receive all the support and preparation they require
    to return home. Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
    My website - fighting depression without medication

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts