Merry Kliffmas

Dudes.


I finished my first semester of college.




It went by quickly, and I'm incredibly thankful for that.



I'm happy to be home.



...We'll see how I feel about being at home after spending a couple of weeks here.



I do highly doubt that I will get sick of it though. I get to be around all of the friends that I speak so highly of.




I will miss my Tech friends though.


This video is completely unrelated to my friends at Tech, but has everything to do with the school itself. 




ANYWAY



About the title..





Tech got a new coach.





Rather, they hired an old quarterback.




And by old, I mean hot.



I mean, really. Kliff Kingsbury strongly resembles Ryan Gosling. 






He is the Ryan Gosling of college football.


The day after the man was hired, this t-shirt was available at Red Raider Outfitters:





....and I am here to tell you that I will be the proud owner of it in 3-5 business days.



NO SHAME HERE.



I will display it proudly.



Moving along..





I have things to do.




A room to clean.



And a mind that does not want to write anything anymore.




Being at home just makes me feel like there's been a carbon monoxide leak, which doesn't allow my brain to function or my body to move.



Have a wonderful day, make good choices. 

Comments

Popular Posts