Harry Potter is hotter

It all ended. 

The premier of the final Harry Potter film is over. 

I was saddened to learn that I would not be back in Longview enjoying the new release dressed up in wizard garb with my friends, but I would be in San Antonio with my family. 

How lame. 

NOT SO. 

So, I didn't get to cast spells on friends in the ridiculous line at midnight...but I got something that I will now be able to share with you.

This brilliant theater called the Alamo Draft House not only had butterbeer available for purchasing, but before they showed the film they displayed a variety of Harry Potter related youtube videos. 

Watch them all. 

They're worth it.


Seriously.

Well...maybe you don't have to watch ALL of the last one....it's long.

FIRST:  This is brilliant. I have hated the song Friday...UNTIL NOW. I've watched this SO MANY TIMES. I can only hope that you will love this as much as I did.



NEXT, this one you will not think is funny if watched more than twice. Do not ruin it for yourself. REGARDLESS, you will still love it!


Ellen. Degeneres. 


I don't like the cartoon aspect of this one...but still awesome.



Voldy's clay nose really freaks me out


I don't blame her...I would freak too



THAT'S ALL FOLKS. 

Go see Harry Potter. 

With your folks. 

And again with your friends. 

And again with the kid that you baby sat two years ago. 

And with your dog hiding in your purse (or satchel, for boys). Just GO! .

..but do not ever...

EVER...

...take someone like the guy sitting next to me. He smelled bad. His voice was annoying and was heard TOO often. His phone light was extra bright. He said he had been drinking until 8 that morning and was still quite drunk. To top it off, he took some adderall to keep himself awake. Awesome.

Enjoys.

Comments

  1. I wasted a good chunk of my day watching those videos. WORTH IT! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts