Inspired

Ryan can not float on his back in the water. 

How sad is that? Yesterday, I tried to teach him, (not my first attempt) and he said the words "It's impossible." 

That makes me sick. 

Everyone deserves to just lounge in the pool and think about nothing.



I told him that anything is possible, he just replied something about him having too much muscle mass to float. 

Whatever. 

 I feel that if he watches this video, he will have more faith in himself and his abilities. 






This little guy is simply a good sport.  He's the boss.  He's an inspiration to us all.  If we all approach our obstacles based on this dude's encouraging words, the sky isn't even the limit.



Let's change the world. This kid has started a movement.




Things that I love about today:
1. The sunshine
2. Good books




Have a great day today.  You should read a random sentence out of random book.  And then write your favorite phrase out of that sentence.  On the refrigerator.  With refrigerator magnets.

Comments

  1. WHAT? Since when did you get a blog?

    Dumb question. Obviously this past June.

    Anyways, er... Keep blogging? Glad I'm not alone?

    -Lizzi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts