Time Flies

This summer is going by entirely too fast.

I mean, really. 

I still remember what I was wearing on the last day of school and the people that I spoke to. By this point in time I hoped I would have accomplished more during the summer. I just realized that it's half over. Well, what have I done with my summer so far? Hung out with friends and family, been to Harry Potter World, and gotten on YouTube.


 Allow me to share with you the gold that I have dug up.

FIRST, This 13 year-old drummer puts most drummers to shame. I am literally blown away. I can't even play the drums in guitar hero successfully. She's the boss.


Next, an incredible move by a freeway trucker.  This guy knows whats up, he takes matters into his own hands, and helps out fellow humanity.  Props to this guy, I hope if I got in this kind of situation, I'd do the same.




And I saved the best for last. This is as good as it gets, folks.




Things that I love about today:
1. Summer
2. The rain
3. My friends that make both worthwhile


That's the post, ladies and gentlemen.  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a bountiful day today.  It may be gloomy, but keep the pep, feel the jump in your step, enjoy life, and enjoying the time flying.

Comments

Popular Posts