And it goes on

I HAVE HAD THE MOST GLORIOUS WEEK.



...though nothing particularly exciting has happened.


HOWEVER, nothing bad has happened, which makes it a pretty fabulous one in my eyes.
Oooo, wait. Something good HAS happened!



I almost forgot...not sure how.



I'm officially all signed up for my volunteer mission to Dharamsala, India!


. I will be spending 5 weeks of my summer living just a short distance from the Himalayas. Crazy, right??

I'm so excited, my heart beats faster when I think about it. That's how excited I am.

There's just so much to do.


Like have my passport renewed, get a travelers visa, and learn Hindi (if you know how, and you see me regularly, TEACH ME).


Okay...cooling down.



There will be more on that as the time comes closer, after my passport is renewed and I can leave the country with the ability to return.



Moving along.



As I said earlier, this has been a glorious week.

But it's been odd as well.



For instance, on Tuesday, it rained in the morning, there was a small dust storm in the afternoon, and then snowed late at night.


Oh, and did I mentioned that it was 70 degrees and sunny the day before?


I don't know if I will ever get used to Lubbock weather.







I'm not a fan to say the least.


Oh well. Life goes on.


Mine does, for sure.



Those videos were played in my child psych yesterday. The first as an example of Pavlov's theory of Classical Conditioning, and the second to illustrate Skinner's operant theory.
There was really no purpose for me to share that other than the videos made me giggle.

Giggling is good.



I mean really. It lowers your blood pressure, reduces stress, improves breathing, and boosts you immune system.

All excellent reasons to laugh today.



Except for one of my friends...he has difficulty controlling his...and he's typically one of the most stressed out people that I know. You can always determine if his day has gone well of not based on the height of his hair. The more volume it has, the more he's run his fingers through it, the more stress he's experienced that day.



Anyway...



If you want to get a good laugh, I stongly urge you to watch Doctor Who.



I started watching it on a whim, and haven't stopped.



I've been through two seasons.



In one week.



...it's only Thursday.



I may be slightly ashamed of that...



Sorry for the nerdy-ness of that video...



LAST, BUT NOT LEAST ON MY BLOGGING AGENDA FOR THE DAY:



Do you go to Texas A&M University?



Do you love the Aggies?



Have you the slightest idea as to what I'm talking about?


If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then be sure to like Hullabaloo With 2 on Facebook to hear ore about these great candidates running for Yell Leader. You can also follow @Hullabaloowith2 on Twitter for updates!


I mean, look at these two gentlemen.






LOOK AT EM. Pure man.


Erm...men




Things I love about today:
  1. School
  2. Doctor Who
  3. BYX rave tomorrow
  4. Bright colors
  5. The ability to see them
  6. The fact that my parents and sisters made it to Peru safely 


…that’s right. They left me in Lubbock while they gone adventures.


That is all. Laugh, make friends, and shake hands with everyone you meet. ESPECIALLY if they look uncomfortable.

Comments

Popular Posts