Student Appreciation Night

Today is a great day.

Despite my:

(8) global cities journals
(3) world religion journals
(1) sociology of food presentation
(1) paper for global business ethics
(1) presentation for GBE

...all due in a week.

OH. And 3 finals. Fun, huh?

I'm one month away from surprising someone I love very much.

You win some, you lose some, right?


This invitation was definitely a win. This is from the sweetest family ever. It is a professor, his wife, and two wonderful daughters (I've written about them before). And despite the fact they have family to tend to, they still found time to invest in the lives of so many college students.

Including investing in cookies.

I think there is a special place in heaven for those who give college students cookies during finals.

I've been really melancholy lately, with the whole "leaving my ship family" thing that's about to happen, so I figured I ought to shed some light!

I AM excited about the new season that is approaching, and now I have cookies to further fuel my aforementioned excitement.

Things I love about today:
1. The Genovese family and their hearts to bring joy
2. Mark

Comments

Popular Posts