Remix

So. 

Last night was night two of the talent show.

I know what you're thinking. SAM, you love karaoke, music, entertainment, and tomfoolery of all sorts. SURELY you did something. 

Well, my friends, I did not disappoint. 

Willa and I performed the pop culture classic: ignition (remix) by R. Kelley. 

And no, this is not an April fools day joke- this definitely happened.

I will arrive in Namibia tomorrow- and I hope to post the video (pending someone took a good one...or if we sounded good...we shall see) 

There is something so liberating about performing. 

Or perhaps it is the aftermath of performing. 

People that I have not met or spoken with extensively and approached me after the show- and I'm just reminded of what a cool community I live in. 

People are awesome.




I'm have this realization all the time. Which is a great thing, in my opinion. 

It's also a lot of fun to see what other people want to showcase- as I have said before- we have some serious talent on the ship!

And cuteness. One of the ship kids sang "Let it go." Her adorable rendition could have melted all of the ice in that movie.


Meanwhile, my ship brother and his roommate performed "[Kiss] in a box". Leave it to our family to bring forth the most racy acts. 


And nothing brings people together like R. Kelley and Justin Timberlake/Andy Samberg.

Yes, this is a short post- but I just wanted to let you know I occasionally have fun on semester at sea. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts